Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Do you party with K-Fed?

I'm currently watching Kathy Griffin's show on Bravo. She just paid some dude from Laguna Beach (I won't utter his name here, for fear that I'll swoon & pass out) to come to her house and woo her 16 year old niece who is visiting from Illinois. I really do love Kathy Griffin. Keep an open mind and watch her show for 30 minutes. You'll laugh. A lot. I promise! Don't give me that look.

So someone deleted my comment from his blog today because he's waged war on my 1st Amendment rights... also my 19th Amendment rights.. but that's for another post. After reading the threatening email he sent me, I was struck with this brilliant idea:

If we in the blogging community <--{the faggiest thing I've written all day, by the way} are so worried about our personal information getting into the "wrong hands" (i.e. swarthy foreigners & Republicans), why don't we start putting fake information on our blogs? Fake home addresses! Fake phone numbers! Fake measurements! I'll start.

Julia Bonham
666 Lisa Frank Blvd.
Rainbow, Missouri 69666

Ha! Take THAT, IDENTITY THIEVES!!


Time to spread more lies about myself...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Ben said...

I think it's high time we replaced the 19th Amendment with one banning flag burnin' and fag marryin'. It's been on the books for what, like 90 years? It's time to shake things up a little, get crazy!
I think we should also insert "psyche!" and "super-psyche!" at the end of a few Amendments to be chosen at random by a national lottery winner.
I believe apple pie should be elevated for sainthood, though I don't much care for it myself.

9:10 AM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, I think you meant to say this:

Lisa Frank's awesomeness is totally unadulterated and inalienable, and if she used it for evil, it could and should be considered unconstitutional.

It's a good think Lisa Frank only uses her unicorn-slash-rainbow powers for good, because I don't think congress could get an amendment ratified in its current state. Have you read any of the Lisa Frank bills? They're awful!

11:49 AM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home