Sunday, June 11, 2006

His name sounds good in your ear...

Max Powers
He's the man, whose name you'd love to touch
but you mustn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear
but when you say it you mustn't fear
'cause his name can be said by anyone!

Homer Simpson just sang that. I forgot how brilliant that was. That should be Ben's theme song for his work. He's going to rock the house... the courthouse, that is. Zing!

I should no longer be allowed to post in public forums. Have you seen this shit? And this shit? Daaaaammmnnn.... I think it's all a lot of hooey, personally.

Tom Goes to the Mayor is on!! WOOOT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

road trip. tomorrow. bass fest.

8:33 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wear my sweet motherfuckin' Bass Fest shirt. It'll be swell!

11:02 AM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home