Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hot Mama!

I know he's hilarious... and I know he wears a toupee... but why can't more religious leaders be like Larry Rice? Check this out. Exactly! That's what Jesus would do.... bitches.

In my mad dash to tell everyone about the new clothes, I made the rash decision to call my mom up on the phone and give her my blog address. Yeah. I didn't think about it before I did it.... Aahaaha.... You want to see some pictures of her? Excellent!

{Mom, since I know you'll want to look at yourself all day at work, you can right-click them with your mouse, then click "set as background image" or "set as wallpaper" or something like that}





Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she preciou--

Wait a minute.
Now I'm just ripping off Stevie Wonder.


"I'm driving an 18-Wheeler of Truth... and I'm about to Jack-Knife Justice..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I stole it from Stephen Colbert. I was going to put his name at the end of the quote, but I didn't want my mom to think I had one of those blogs... you know... the quote-y blogs.

12:56 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home