Wednesday, June 14, 2006

That damned Hippie... up to her old tricks again.

Plans for my gigantic block of free time today (12:50pm - 5ish):

--pick up my prescription that's waiting for me the drug store
--fill out performance review sheets after watching the tape of Friday's mediation
--hand wash the "hand wash only" clothing
--watch or read something enlightening


What I am doing instead:

--sitting on the front porch
--totally zonked
--listening to Phish
--blogging



Oh wait! I suppose I fulfilled one of my "To Do" items today. I watched a few episodes of F-Troop (a million thanks to Ryan). Stay tuned. More on F-Troop later.

Much, much more.

Wrangler Jane = 1960's Mock Civil War Era Feminist Icon. Fer true.















Listening to Phish?!


I know. It's my summer pass. Sue me...

...but don't really sue me...

...we might wind up on Judge Alex.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

F Troop???! What's next, M*A*S*H box set? You're losing your mind. I blame all the hair color chemicals and the donkey tranquilizers.

5:46 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

You think you're too good for F Troop, Ben?! Oh ho! You come over here one weekend and I will make you a believer.

Well... unless you're of Native American ancestry... then you'll probably be offended and leave in a flurry of tears.

Dude, Chris, you got to mail me those bootlegs you got from the last tour! I can't believe you made it to EVERY concert... and with you being confined to that wheelchair and all... (the one with the external speakers strapped to it)

7:03 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Ben said...

F Troop has long been on the yellowing scroll I keep of Things That I Am Too Good For, wedged comfortably between "E-Z Cheese" and "condoms."
Come to think of it, that's probably about where you're wedged right now.

3:42 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home