Sunday, July 23, 2006

Man-made deltas and concrete rivers...

I decided to break out of the confines of the house and putz around downtown this evening. Things I encountered:

-- A small biker gang rumbling down 9th Street

-- A hobo who first addressed me with "HEY PRINCESS!" then leaned toward me as I walked by and yelled "MY ADOPTION PAPERS JUST CAME IN TODAY. WILL YOU SIGN FOR ME?!"

... so I did. He's officially my adopted son and came to me malnourished. A substantial amount of teat-suckling is taking place. It's messy. Some of his teeth are missing - but I love my sixty eight year old son.

-- A soccer mom mini-van with a message hand-painted on the back window. "BABY KILLERS BEWARE."

-- You?


I shit you not.
All of these things are true.

Especially the mini-van.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thought of an elderly hobo suckling at your teat is producing a most pleasurable sensation! cheers!

8:04 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

C'mon, Mom!

You can leave your name when you post... geez!

8:27 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Horus said...

LOL! Hilarious!

This is why I miss the city!

11:18 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home