Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sweet nothings scrolled on a Pringle... swoon.

Under direct orders from one Mr. Scott Parker, I triumphantly return to my blog-o-sphere. Where have I been for these past few days? Lost! Lost in an internetless whirlwind of magic and unicorns and rainbows. Okay. Maybe not unicorns. Since unicorns are extinct now. Holla Errrn.

Some things:

I moved in to my new place. The walls are brown! and orange! and Oscar the Grouch green! I'm not complaining. Expect a rockin' party when I get my shizz hung up on the walls and finally unpack my 20 boxes of scrapbooks and back issues of Martha Stewart Living (Thought I was a reader? sucker!)

My die-hard aversion to the bastards at Mediacom has prevented me from biting the bullet and setting up my internet & cable service... sadly, network TV has finally worn me down to the point of insanity and I'm on the verge of calling the evil overlords. I needs me interwebs! Blogging in the law school isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Richard fuckin' Posner is somehow worming his way into all of my thoughts and feelings at the moment.

I'm out of Adderall and have been for weeks. Not because I swallowed a whole bottle in one fell swoop and went on a mind-bending brainiac binge, but because I LOST my fucking prescription form. Lost it! I was too embarrassed to confess my idiocy to the wenches at ye olde Blue Team, so I procrastinated calling them until yesterday. School has begun. I've been attempting to read for Bus Orgs, Remedies, Professional Responsibility, blah blah blah... but to no avail...

What were we talking about?

I'm going to eat an orange.

ADD jokes never get old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am entirely drunk with power now that I bullied you into posting.

Oh, and true that on the Pos-dog. I discovered Becker-Posner a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. It helps that he's a dreamy dreamboat captain of a hunk of manmeat. It's second only to Bob Loblaw's Law Blog in the list inside of my Trapper Keeper of Top economics- or law-related blogs.
-Scott

2:04 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Katy said...

Please blog.

1:37 PM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home