Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tiptoe down to the lonely places

Jolly good day, friends and neighbors!

Have you ventured outside on this fine Thursday afternoon? It's gorgeous. Once again. If only it was 20 degrees cooler -- I wouldn't need to burden my moms with all of this laundry.

I talked to Paul today and it looks like I'll be making a brief, but spectacular return to the world of restaurant service on Saturday and Wednesday night. Classy's needs me. I'm there for them. Oh yes. I'm totally there. I asked him what they wanted me to wear when I served. He told me "something that looks nice, but not... y'know." Slutty. Apparently my love of spandex tube tops won't cut it anymore. Am I wrong to argue that Columbia needs more scantily clad servers? Hooters and Show-Me's are fine, but Classy's needs to join the titty waitress bandwagon.

Speaking of people leering at me while I shake my stuff, I was sitting around the Artisan on Tuesday. Minding my own business. Knitting up a storm. When a stranger approaches me and asks if he can take my picture while I knit. No joke. Justin Giles witnessed it. What would you have done? I contemplated the creepy nature of his request for a minute, then said "yes" and continued what I was doing (namely trying to unwind a ball of yarn from another ball of yarn). He started lining up the shot and said to me "No, I need to see you really knit!" He got a few pictures. I don't know who he was. So if you frequent any knitting fetish sites on the webz, let me know if you see me. I thought my scarf was pretty unjackable, but I could be wrong...

ACS meeting. Tonight. 6pm. Shakespeare's. You should come. We're buying a couple of pizzas with our leftover money from last year. Minotaur is going to knock the socks off the new batch of students. Actually, I just gave away Step 1 in his ultimate 1L seduction plan.

Serious question time:

1) How much money would you pay to sleep with the dreamiest man in Hollywood -- Peter Sarsgaard? I think $300 is all I could manage, but only because I would be paying him in student loans. He made an appearance in my dream world last night. It was a good night for dreaming.

2) If you only feel compelled to blog when you're frustrated and/or unhappy, should you include a disclaimer at the top of your blog alerting people to the fact that you're not really an asshole?

3) Why did I take 71 pictures of myself as I was getting ready to go to school today? No need to answer. It's because I'm so damned cute.



Look out Myspace, Mama's got some fresh mug shots to upload...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home