Thursday, April 12, 2007

DILEMMA!!

Dear Friends,

I'm facing a dilemma and I need your help.

Today I finally grew tired of my current ringtone selection on my phone. You can only hear "Rock n' Roll High School" so many times before it drives you mad. MAD!

I know it would be easy to make my own ringtones for free, but there's something about paying $2 for a stupid snippet of a stupid song that I enjoy. Here are my current options. Which one should I choose? Hurry! I only have a few more hours before I'll give up revert back to my old "Trapped in the Closet" ringtone...

1. Johnny Paycheck - Take This Job & Shove It
2. Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
3. Kris Kross - I Missed the Bus
4. Dio - Holy Diver
5. Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader
6. Wheel of Fortune Theme Song
7. Ozzy - Crazy Train (it gets more complicated because there are TWO options for Crazy Train. I could either get the intro or the chorus)

What do you recommend? I'm leaning towards either Dio or Ozzy. Which song would you most like to be annoyed by?

I also found some disturbing things on Cingular's ringtone site. Who would pay $2 to get a ringtone of William Hung singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"?!? This guy?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Horus said...

I would be most annoyed by the "Wheel of Fortune Theme Song". I once had "For the love of Money" by the Ojays. That became extremely annoying over time. My ringtone now is C.R.E.A.M.

9:40 AM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home