Friday, March 16, 2007

I've been keeping you in this dumpster for weeks now. Found this vest on a hobo and put it on you to keep you warm...

What a lovely day! Lovely day! Around noon, my landlord knocked on my door with a delivery. Buckingham's BBQ! Beef brisket! With fries! FRIES!! Okay. Maybe it wasn't that exciting, but it was my favorite kind gesture ever from a landlord. Granted, I've been letting him show my apartment to potential tenants for the past few weeks and was totally owed free BBQ for that.

I'm in Drafting Legal Instruments class now, which is usually a 2-hour long class on Friday afternoons. Professor Popcorn announced that class today will only be an hour long. TGIF, indeed.

Since the Rockford Files theme song is rolling around in my head right now, here's a special Friday treat:


It's time to blow my Rockford wad.

Here's a clip from a show in which they likened Evangelical Christianity to fringe cults:


Here's a clip from today's show where Mr. Feeney from Boy Meets World plays an asshole Special Prosecutor hell-bent on blaming Rockford for the kidnapping of a union leader. Lots of 5th Amendment talk. Rockford's sexy public interest lawyer girlfriend is also included in the mix:


How could this day get any better? I'm chock-full of beef brisket and looking forward to hours of NCAA basketball tonight.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Horus said...

I just about shot Mr. Pibb out of my nose when I heard the nonchalant way "Hester" said, "Anyday you want. Today, for example, is a perfect day." I don't know why, just the way she said it strikes me as hilarious. Oh and I don't know about you, but I'm dying to plug into this joy circuit she's talking about.

1:05 PM, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home