Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Booot boot boot

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah....

I'm bored.

I've been bored all day.

So I Googled myself.

You know what I discovered? THE SUB-PAR MEDIA IS ALL OVER MY ASS!!

Back in November, I was knitting at Coffee Zone with Miss Amy M and had the pleasure of being interviewed by a dashing prepubescent lad named Tyler. Tyler whispered sweet nothings into our ears and coaxed our knitting histories out of us. Then he turned around and used them in an article for the Missourian. That cad. Checkitout!

Sidenote... remember the TV show called "Check it Out"? I became enamored with it during the week I had chicken pox in 4th grade. I've never seen it since then, but I'm pretty sure it was the greatest sitcom ever put to film. Ain't nothin' finer than grocery store-themed humor.

Anyway, my Google journey then led me to two Maneater articles from 2000 that profiled my dorm roommate Katie and I. Kick axe!

Article 1 a.k.a. "The Most Poorly Written Article I've Ever Read"

Article 2 a.k.a. "The Poorly Written Follow-Up"

Okay. Enough of this. I've even become bored with blogging.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Dude! That was my yarn! Why didn't you tell them it was your friend "The Count." How else am I supposed to establish my new reputation as the town vampire? YARN VAMPIRE! I forgot to tell you that I got a new job writing Michael D. MacDonald films.

YES THE LOCAL Michael D. MacDonald, not that delightful contemporary Motown singer.

11:42 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home