Friday, January 12, 2007

My 40 day vacation from this blog was court-ordered...

but I'm back now! Don't leave me now, baby! Give me one more chance. I'll CHANGE, baby! I'LL CHANGE!!

I've managed to stay alive for an entire MONTH after turning 25, so I think I'm owed a present. You'll have the honor of buying me this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's called a "Kittywalk 5th Avenue Pet Stroller" and I will be using it to walk my babies around downtown... in a stroller-cage. I found it on Linens-n-Things.com. It's not deserving of a link.

Jon got off work early today because of the treacherous, icy conditions. So he came home, got bored, and promptly wrote this on the back of the receipt for his watch:

---------------------------------------------
Plot Notes: Hollywood Romp a.k.a. Cannonball Run Meets Steel Magnolias in the Bathroom at Chili's
-- Still-beating heart of a deceased infant licked clean by Jim Bakker
-- Demanding an apology from God
-- Swimming instructor for 17 cats
-- Nell Carter and her best friend, former U.S. Congressman Newt Gingrich, knew that having sex would just complicate their relationship, but fate had other plans...
-- Entire cast of "Meerkat Manor" thrown into mouth of active volcano by Jennifer Aniston.
---------------------------------------------

Genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home