Thursday, February 08, 2007

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!

What a fine day for the Christian community (a.k.a. "the silent majority," y'allz). Reverend Ted Haggard is finally 100% hetero! Gotta love it.

Shout out to Kansas City's favorite judicial clerk Mr. Harper Esq., who experienced the fallout from yesterday's explosion in a downtown chemical plant. It sounded absolutely awful.

Last night, I had a nightmare about dead birds dropping from the sky, killer whales swimming around the Lake of the Ozarks wearing white undershirts, and touring Wilder Valderama's mansion in southern Missouri. Maybe I'm getting a little too Nostradamus for my own good, but that sounds like an apocalyptic vision to me.

I have four classes today -- two of which are over an hour and a half long, one that's two hours long, and one is a sweet 50 minutes. I'm dreading the schedule, but Jon (suffering through a cold he picked up from work) got me breakfast from McDonald's this morning. Delicious, gluten-free hashbrowns out the wazoo!! I appreciate that immensely.

Back to the grind.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DEVOURED MR. HARPER. HE WAS SO DELICIOUS.

(atomizes)

8:58 PM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home