Sunday, February 04, 2007

The TRUE Super Bowl...

Well, it's that time of year again. Time for another Bowl game. What Bowl? PUPPY BOWL!!!

I've always been more excited for Puppy Bowl than anything the Super Bowl has to offer. Especially since Puppy Bowl 2, when they started featuring the Bissell Kitty Half-Time Show.


What?! You've never seen Puppy Bowl?!?!

From the description on my Mediacom Digital Cable listing:

"Puppies cavort in a play area that looks like a football stadium in the third annual event that offers an alternative to the Super Bowl. Included: a halftime show featuring kittens."



In other important news, Jon & I went to Cucina Sorella this morning for breakfast. They were out of hollandaise sauce, ranchero sauce, and fucking MUSHROOMS!! No huevos rancheros, no eggs benedict, no wild mushroom frittata. Fuck you, morning restaurant with shitty service and delicious thick-cut bacon. That's the last time I let you all screw me over. Paul & Leta highly recommend Cafe Berlin. I'm thinking they're on to something.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

P&L are definitely on to something; I've been to Cafe Berlin about fifteen times since it opened a couple months ago. Just be prepared to send back your cold food for reheating every couple times. And thanks for validating Meghan and I's decision not to wait for a table at Sorella that morning - Cracker Barrel was off the chain (and no wait!).

7:22 AM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home