Friday, February 02, 2007

softly, softly, catchy monkey

MySpace is being a bastard today. It started out this glorious Friday by repeatedly telling me I had new messages and new comments, but it LIED. Nothing new, nothing going. Now I can't even access the damned site because apparently "the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." FIX IT, RUPERT MURDOCH!

I'm in my two hour long Drafting Legal Instruments class right now, but I've spent a good chunk of my class time looking up articles and pictures of Edie Sedgwick (a.k.a. "The Paris Hilton of her day"). Expect a string of uncomfortable debutant junkie jokes tonight at Otto's, as I've got Sedgwick on the brain.

Class is out early?! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Let the weekend begin, suckers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home