Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Disregard my nervousness. Please, uh, please ignore my vacant stares...

Remember yesterday when I was overwhelmed by all the shit resting on my shoulders? Yeah, not today. Granted, I did a bunch of stuff yesterday and today. For example -- I just charged TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS on my credit card. Paying for the bar review is expensive, brah!

In fact, I did so many small things that had to be taken care of, I find myself with hours of free time until Jon gets out of class. Hours? What will I do with hours of free time and not a shred of creativity or energy left in my body? After careful consideration, here's a list of what I do when I have absolutely no desire to be productive and no ability to be awesome:

1. Listen to Led Zeppelin III on repeat until I get tired of it and listen to the first Violent Femmes album on repeat.

2. Look myself up on Google. On today's Googling adventure, I discovered that there is an entire fleet of buses in Madrid, Spain that share my name. Check it:


Apparently these buses are also chauffeured by a team of British butlers:



3. Talk to Erin on the phone and insist on researching whether or not her new jobby-job will drug test. My prediction? No.

4. Oh shit! I'm boring you, aren't I. I bore myself too. Remember the days when I wasn't boring? Here are some examples:

When I dressed up as a Republican for Halloween in 2004.
[I even posed with a real Republican to authenticate the look. Man was I chunky monkey back then]

When I dressed up as a teenage goth kid for Halloween in 2005.
[Cody was there. He can vouch for how un-boring and entertaining I was at the time]

When I bought that plaid suit at the estate sale.
[and it rocked my fuckin' world]

When I dressed up for Pants & Audrey's wedding.
[and accessorized the outfit with a live animal]


Okay. Enough of this bullshit. I'm going to eat the rest of that chocolate easter bunny and stare at the wall until I can go out for drinks later tonight. I'll be fun then, I swear.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home