Friday, March 30, 2007

Adventures in YouTubing?

At lunch today, Jon & I went to Chipotle for a good ol' fashioned Burrito Bol. We had the pleasure of eating lunch with the other Jon, who planted a good idea in my head. He told Jon that he was on YouTube and found a video of them doing security at a 311 concert in Columbia. He said we could find the video if we typed in "Columbia Missouri" in the YouTube search box. Why didn't I think of this before?!? Look at all the wondrous things I found! My top 5:

1. Attack of the Hipsters!
Every frame in this godawful montage looks like a contrived MySpace profile picture.


2. Are douchebags with souped-up cars called "carbags"?
Because these guys are definitely carbags:


3. Attack of the Fred Parry!
Check out this lame video for a lame party of that notoriously lame magazine, Inside Columbia. Also, Fred Parry is a fatty:


4. Why is that Evan I see?
Look! I found Evan playing a song at Eastside. I wonder if it was dedicated to his stalking victim of the summer:


5. Speaking of Evan's favorite lesbian...
If you skip ahead to minute 21:50 of this video, you'll see a photo montage of a fashion show that Errrn did for Andrew Shirk this summer. We audience members almost died of heat stroke, but my girl looked like a real model and such:



Special Bonus video!!!

Apparently Columbia is home to an Ultimate Fighting ring?

I hope this is a prisonyard fight, because Boone County Jail needs to toughen up its reputation:


Happy Friday, jerks!! Spring Break 07 is drawing to a close. Now it's time to top it all off with a visit to the fucking DMV. Fuck the DMV.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home