Wednesday, May 02, 2007

An Urgent Message from a MySpace Bulletin I Just Posted:

If you live in Columbia, Missouri... riddle me this....

What is the most annoying local commercial you can think of? We should form a consensus on this, decide the most irritating one, and start a letter writing campaign to the Columbia Tribune -- INSISTING that Big-Shot Mayor Darwin Hindman weigh in on this issue.

Check him out:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My vote is for the "Shoulda called Atkins" commercial that uses the public domain footage of old Tarzan movies. The worst. Jon & I just added up the numbers tonight and realized that fucking commercial has been playing for around five years. Five years too long, Atkins.

Idle threats.


I took a 3 1/2 hour long final this morning. Thirty two minutes ago, I emailed in a 16 page research paper. My brain is fried on school. I have a closed-book, three hour long final tomorrow morning at 8:30.

In one week, I'll be totally done with law school and ready to return to my life of high society. Remember me, America? I'll be seeing you soon. Especially the part of America with bars. I miss Eastside.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

good luck with everything! i hope to see you on the other side of law school!

8:17 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Katy said...

If you want to make a change for the better, get a new job be a real go-getter, Metro Business College, a small college can make a big difference.

10:34 PM, May 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit your bitching already! Move if you don't like it. Find a new law school. Quit law school. God knows there are already too many lawyers. Find another sect of pinko commie liberals...like the Hilary Clinton campaign. Just shut the fuck up already, you stupid whining bitch!

10:10 AM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Julia said...

Awwww.... you know me in a special way like no one else can know me...

Love,

Your stupid whining bitch

10:47 PM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Horus said...

So Julia, how long have you and anonymous been an "item"? Kick him to the curb and call me. Imagine being spoken down to by a guy who sounds like Charles Bronson. Cmon lets make this happen.

1:07 PM, May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this post. It's two years later and they're still playing those stupid commercials! That makes SEVEN years too long!

2:15 PM, May 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home