Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I got them Jeffrey Dahmer glasses!

So I went to the eyeglasses place today where you buy the eyeglasses. I got new eyeglasses... in under an hour! They have clear plastic frames and couldn't be lovelier. Oh yeah, guess what they are -- BI-FUCKIN-FOCALS. I had to get bifocals. I'm 25 years old. I have grey hair and bifocals at the age of 25. THIS IS YOUR FAULT, DEAN DESSEM!!! YOU MADE ME THIS WAY AFTER THREE YEARS OF TORTURE. Anyway, when I got home, I was so excited that I tried to put them on the cat:


But he didn't want to see them because he doesn't wear bifocals. So I put them on the dragon:


Then I decided to try them on and strike a pose:


And another pose:



I loves me these glasses!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I think my favorite part of your new glasses is the Mountain Dew® logo that adorns both earpeices.

11:31 AM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous randy said...

those are not dahmer glasses in the least, dahmer glasses are technical/computer glasses often with a thin gold frame and a brown/tan tint.

2:07 AM, October 30, 2009  
Blogger c said...

You're confused.

4:07 PM, February 03, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home