Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mama got a mullet?

Pop quiz, hotshot! Who just received one of the greatest haircuts of her life?


Have you guessed yet? I know, this one's tricky.


If the above clue didn't tip you off, I'll go ahead and tell you... ME! I gots a pseudo-mullet.



My fantastic stylist Carla recently went to a conference where they showcase new styles. She saw this nouveau-mullet done in one of the demonstrations and today she pulled it off flawlessly. Woot!


Sorry to keep posting about my hot shit looks. I promise to get this blog back to the form & force it once was. Soon. I'm studying too much right now. I don't feel creative enough to make outstanding entries... but that's all going to change with my new hair style. Right?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Horus said...

The second pic was very Kat Von D -ish. One word: HOT.

12:44 PM, June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home