Sunday, July 01, 2007

More sick of myself than Matthew Sweet could ever be.

Gah! No more! I've been checking my blog once or twice a day since I made that last entry. Why hasn't anyone updated it for me? I don't have anything to say at the moment (especially since I take a simulated 200 question bar exam multiple choice test in an hour and a half) (and yes, it's currently Sunday morning at 7:17 a.m.) but I'm tired of looking at those same damned pictures....

I just found this in the paper. You are required to read it.

"I'M KILLING A VAMPIRE!!!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Horus said...

Sure its funny now, until more Vampire Peacocks start showing up. Then who'll be laughing?

2:54 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Red Cross will be laughing -- all the way to the bank!!

Why?

Because their endless supply of delicious human blood will surely make them mega-gazillionaires in this new Peacock Vampire dystopia.

3:32 PM, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home