Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Nancy Drew Mysteries #420: Case of the Neglected Blog

I know.

It's awful!

I done disappeared.

You want to know where I've been? Okay. I won't hold you in suspense any longer.

(In my new house.)

Painting and sanding and ripping shelves off the wall. All the junk that comes with a new place.

I took the bar exam over a month ago. What am I doing with myself right now? Some may be vacationing in Europe. Some may start their new "jobs" as "lawyers." I prefer to spend 90 minutes painting a bathroom door.

HELP! RESCUE ME! BRING ME GLUTEN-FREE BEER!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trixie Belden Mystery #81: Case of the Anonymous Commenter

No! You just keep on keepin' on with the house. Nothing should come between a girl's decorating prowess and a brand new house.

8:56 PM, September 06, 2007  
Blogger Julia said...

Trixie Belden, you say?!? I sure do love that Trixie. In fact, I have a few books that were originally my mom's.

When I was 9, I coveted Trixie's hair shown on the cover of her books. So I got a perm.

It didn't work out.

12:25 AM, September 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home