Thursday, October 25, 2007

Silly, silly lives we lead..

Yeah yeah.. it's been forever. I don't have the blogging passion I once possessed. Jon & I went to a dinner party at Ms. Bobasha's house tonight. Lovely! Our girl knows how to cook a meal. I'm forever grateful.

So what have I been up to for the past few weeks? Hmmm... Looking for a good job. Knitting a hat. Painting some kick-ass pictures.
You know -- dicking around in general. I've become so attached to old episodes of Frasier (1994-1997 only, thank you very much) that I've begun to creep myself out.

Being in a slump sucks. I know I have so much to offer, but I'm wasting away in the meantime.

Lame.

Love me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Horus said...

I still come by here and check around sporadicaly...because I'm a huge loser. Good Luck finding a job. I know a girl that just got fired from the legal department of Hubbel (huge real estate company) because she wasn't showing up to work. So there's an opening! And you could live by me in Des Moines!

6:44 AM, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were a well-heeled, influential hiring coordinator, I'd hire the shit out of you!! Just think of the current quiet period as building to the climactic genesis of the XTREME law office. Start waxing your kayak now!

9:41 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger L h a r l e s said...

So, after a search on the google for "funny Location: Missouri site:blogspot.com", I wound up here.

After drilling down through three pages of blog results and finding most of them completely confusing and/or gathering dust from not having been updated in the last half decade, that is.

ANYWAY, it took me a little bit to determine exactly how I was going to comment here. It's getting easier with each one of these visits I make but it's still a bit awkward. Sort of like taking that ONE extra step up a set of stairs with a bag of groceries only to find there isn't one more stair as you're falling on your face. :)

I'm commenting here because I'm looking for someone in Missouri to visit my blog. Yep, that's it.

I've been fortunate enough to have folks from nearly all 50 states to visit...er, well, I guess since I'm five short I should say most of the states.

SO, if you're willing and don't think that I'm pullin' your leg, please click through my profile and drop by Random Statements for a minute or so!

Thanks!

9:09 AM, November 09, 2007  
Blogger chris said...

LOL

7:28 PM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Dan Richardson said...

you're not wasting away... you're squandering your precious time on earth. There's a subtle but significant difference.

10:24 PM, January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home